[Review] Black Box -February Edition-

, by 雨夜 [アマヤ]

Sneak peek, from Black Box FB.

Black Box Singapore celebrates their one-year anniversary! For this edition of Black Box, you receive all the products listed on the information sheet, which is pretty nice, so it means everyone gets everything ^^

I was also really lucky to get this box via ballot. However, you can also secure your Black Box by paying a $6 courier fee.



Helpful list of products included with some basic information^^



I quite like the slimmer design though it makes the box harder to open.



Vouchers available as with every bi-monthly edition of Black Box (:




Skin/Hair Care Products 


L'Oreal Paris Extraordinary Oil
I have bought this before after seeing it on a Taiwanese show, and I find that the oil is very lightweight and keeps hair tangle-free for long periods of time.

NIVEA In-Shower Skin Conditioner
I took a long time to try this product out because I kept forgetting to bring it into the shower with me, and then actually using it LOL talk about habitual actions. A little skeptical about the effects since it's a wash-off conditioner, and it doesn't even say that you have wait minutes, just put on and wash off! Even so, I find that it helped dryer areas of skin such as the elbows and the knees.

Hee Eternity Hydro Gel Mask 24K Gold Syn-Ake
This mask has two parts to allow for better fit. The mask actually extended outside the sides of my face, something that wasn't very comfortable. But the gel texture was very comfortable. It's also the first mask that I know of, that you can put into hot water after the face treatment for an extra hands/feet treatment.

Ziaja Goat's Milk Body Lotion, Orange Butter Creamy Shower Soap, Natural Olive Body Butter, Marine Algae Deep Moisturizing Cream
I couldn't get the creamy shower soap to foam? ): Other than that, I liked the body lotion and moisturizing creams (:




Lifestyle Products

UNISOY Milk Powder & Darlie Expert Fresh Toothpaste



For the soy milk powders, it's important to read each instruction because they are different. While I was quite impressed with the nutritious soy milk powder because it dissolved really well and tasted good, the black soy milk took forever to dissolve and as a result, tasted quite bland because I couldn't get everything to dissolve. =\




You can check out 2013's July Edition and October Edition as well (:

Connect with me~


 


*I was not sponsored to review the product(s). Emoticons courtesy of JapanLover.me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment